- Underbed Drawers or Trundle can be added.
Bunkhouse, from LC Kids, offers a rustic casual design that is
on-trend with today’s styles. This collection offers multiple
sleep options with Louvered Panel Beds, Mid-Loft and Bunk
Beds. The Mid-Loft bed can also be used as a typical twin bed.
Perfectly scaled case pieces allow items to be used under
the Mid-Loft, out in a room and combined to create
entertainment/storage walls. The Locker Door chest features
open storage and drawers, coat hooks and pullout clothes rod
for added convenience. Corrugated metal accents on select
pieces add visual interest and tie the group together. Create the
perfect sleep, study and storage space with the Bunkhouse
Crafted with hardwoods and Acacia veneers in an Aged
Barnwood finish with custom designed Galvanized finished
pulls and corrugated metal accents.
Bunkhouse: Full/Full Bunk Bed
- 82W x 84D x 72H
- Bolting Bunk Rails (2 Sets per Carton, Lower Bed Slat Height: 10" & 16")
- Ladder & Guard Rails (Ladder can be placed on either side and at either end)
- Bunk Headboard (60x3x38.5) + Footboard (60x3x33.5) & Slat Rolls,
- Full 4/6 (2 Sets Per Carton) Bunk requires ladder, but for room planning size without ladder is: 82x60x72. Note: This Bunk Bed can be assembled as two Full Size Beds.
- Drawers feature positive drawer stops and side mounted, ball bearing extension guides.
- Drawers constructed using dovetail joinery.
- Drawer interiors are sanded and stained for a finished drawer interior.
- All beds feature bolt-on rails to ensure secure attachment and to prevent rails from accidentally unhooking.
- Plywood slat rolls included with twin and full size beds to create strong foundation to support mattresses.
- All cases and mirrors include anti-tip hardware for added safety.
- All finishes meet Federal and State Lead Standards.
- Most beds offer low and high rail positions to accommodate underbed storage.
- Meets US Federal Safety Requirements and ASTM standards.
- Meets Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standards, verified by a CPSC approved 3rd Party Testing Lab.
- Meets California Prop 65 Standards.
- Meets TSCA Standards.