Elegant, yet casual, Emma offers a fresh approach to traditional styled girls youth furniture. Designed with gently arched moldings, framed drawer fronts, fluted pilasters, and raised bun feet, this collection offers classic elements with functions for today’s youth. The Vintage Taupe finish gives the group a relaxed tone that is sure to fit multiple design trends. Nightstands offer USB ports, while the additional case pieces lend plenty of options for study and storage. The Emma collection targets most age gates and can easily be used as a guest or 2nd bedroom option.
Emma: Arched Twin Bed
- 41W x 81D x 54H
- Arched Panel Headboard, Twin 3/3 (KD)
- Arched Panel Footboard w/Slat Roll, Twin 3/3
- Rails, Twin 3/3 - Full 4/6 (Bolting, 2 Pc, Slat Height: 9" & 14")
- Drawers feature positive drawer stops and side-mounted, ball-bearing extension guides.
- Drawers constructed using dovetail joinery.
- Drawer interiors are sanded and stained for a finished drawer interior.
- All beds feature bolt-on rails to ensure secure attachment and to prevent rails from accidentally unhooking.
- Plywood slat rolls included with twin and full-size beds to create a strong foundation to support mattresses.
- All cases and mirrors include anti-tip hardware for added safety.
- All finishes meet Federal and State Lead Standards.
- Most beds offer low and high rail positions to accommodate under-bed storage.
- Meets US Federal Safety Requirements and ASTM standards.
- Meets Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standards, verified by a CPSC approved 3rd Party Testing Lab.
- Meets California Prop 65 Standards.
- Meets TSCA Standards.