Create a welcoming, stylish room with the Madison Panel Bed. Shown in Twin with Optional Underbed Storage Drawer.
This bed can be used with a mattress and a box spring or with a mattress alone without a box spring.
Madison Panel Full Bed
Underbed Storage Add on
- 56W x 84D x 54H
- Bed includes:
- Panel Headboard (56x4x54)
- Panel Footboard with Slat Roll (56x4x32)
- Bolting Rails (2x76x5)
Bed offers 2 rail positions with slats 9" and 15" from the floor.
- All our case items taller than 27 inches meet the labeling and stability testing requirements of ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture. We recommend you only purchase dressers and chests that comply with this importantstandard.
- This product is GREENGUARD Gold Certified & STABILITY VERIFIED – both third-party verified by Underwriters Laboratories.
- All our case items taller than 27 inches include an anchoring kit that meets requirements of ASTM F3096, a voluntary performance standard for furniture tip restraints, along with instructions for installation. We strongly recommend using the tip restraint hardware to securely anchor this product to the wall. In homes where children reside or visit, we advise you to anchor all chests and dressers. To learn how to properly secure any chest or dresser, please visit www.anchorit.gov.
- Drawers feature positive drawer stops and side mounted, ball-bearing extension guides.
- Drawers constructed using dovetail joinery.
- Drawer interiors are sanded and stained for a finished drawer interior.
- All beds feature bolt-on rails to ensure secure attachment and to prevent rails from accidentally unhooking.
- Plywood slat rolls included with twin and full size beds to create strong foundation to support mattresses.
- All cases and mirrors include anti-tip hardware for added safety.
- All finishes meet Federal and State Lead Standards.
- Most beds offer low and high rail positions to accommodate underbed storage.
- Meets US Federal Safety Requirements and ASTM standards.
- Meets Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standards, verified by a CPSC approved 3rd Party Testing Lab.
- Meets California Prop 65 Standards.
- Meets TSCA Standards.