COMBINE ANY TENT WITH ANY FINISH AND BED END!
Transition your toddler out of the crib and into our adorable daybed with top tent. Front and back guardrails keep little ones super safe. Colorful fabrics create a cozy space for both sleep and play. Full size = extra room for snuggling today, then space to grow into tomorrow.
Maxtrix Full Toddler Bed with Tent
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Strong: Tested to hold 800 lbs (that’s double the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a loft, bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and with slat, panel or curve bed end style. Also available as a twin size bed.
Our daybed with colorful top tent will make your child’s transition into their first “big kid” bed both safe and fun!
Standard full size provides extra room for growing kids, sleepovers or snuggling with parents. Also serves as comfortable sleeping quarters for adult overnight guests.
Industry-leading 16” tall guardrails keep little ones securely in bed. Half length on one side leaves opening for easy access in and out of bed.
Top tent will inspire imagination and encourage play during the day, then help them sleep soundly at night. Hand sewn, 100% cotton fabrics are pre-washed and super durable.
Simply remove top tent and/or guardrails when they’re no longer needed.
Pairs with underbed storage drawers for added function, or trundle bed, perfect for hosting sleepovers.
The perfect toddler bed, but we know how quickly kids grow and needs change. As the foundation to the Maxtrix system, it easily converts into a loft, a bunk, or simply use as a basic full bed.
L: 80" x D: 57.5" x H: 51.5"
Mattress support slats are spaced 2.75" apart.