Maxtrix Queen Mid or High Loft Bed
Full Loft comes in FOUR different height sizes, Low, Mid, High and Ultra High!
Room for sleep, study and storage all in one place makes this the ultimate combination. Customizable ladder style and location. Now available in Queen size!
Queen size = extra room for growing teens, or comfortably accommodate adult overnight guests.
Choose straight or angle ladder style, and front or end orientation.
Space-saving straight ladder sits flush against the bed. Angle version sticks out at a slant making it easier to climb.
Sleep easy knowing Maxtrix beds are tested to hold 800 lbs and are super secure thanks to our patented rock lock system.
A great bed for all ages; plus it’s designed it to easily convert into a taller loft, a bunk or standard Queen bed as needs change. Built to last.
- Quality: Solid, knot-free premium hardwood construction (Maple, Birch, Aspen) Non-toxic, low VOC finish.
- Flexible: Ladder can be assembled on either right or left-hand side of bed
- Strong: Tested to hold 2,000 lbs (that’s 5 x the U.S. safety standard!)
- Stable: Patented Rock Lock Leg Bolts provide rock solid connections
- Safe: Industry-Leading 16” tall guardrails
- Modular: Easily converts to a lower loft, to a bunk bed, or to a standard bed
- Choices: Available in natural, white or chestnut finish; and standard Twin or Full size, as well as Twin XL and Full XL.
Queen MID Loft Bed Diemensions:
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 68" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 95.25" x H: 61.5"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 64" x H: 61.5"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 111.5" x D: 64" x H: 61.5"
Full HIGH Loft Bed Diemensions:
Straight Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 68" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder on Front Option: L: 84" x D: 96.5" x H: 71"
Straight Ladder on End Option: L: 88" x D: 64" x H: 71"
Angled Ladder on End Option: L: 116.5" x D: 64" x H: 71"