The Imperio Double Dresser is a versatile storage unit, ideal for keeping your room organized. It can be used as a changing station during infant stage (Changing tray sold separately) and, at 59″ width offers plenty of storage room. There are also over 30 different finish options and treatments to customize and make it your own. Imperio Units come standardly equipped with round wooden knobs.
Romina Furniture: Imperio Double Dresser
Construction key facts:
- Made in Europe
- 100% Solid hardwood
- Organic tree-sap based glues
- Non-toxic, water-based and organic oil finishes
- No Formaldehyde and VOC emissions
- English dove-tail technique on drawer boxes
- Hydraulic soft-closing German drawer glides guaranteed 80,000 cycles (approx. 73 years)
- Corner bracketing for superior structural resistance.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
W: 1480 mm – 58 1/4 inches
D: 540 mm – 21 1/4 inches
H: 900 mm – 35 3/8 inches
All case items are equipped with wooden knobs or handles. You can customize your furniture with one of our 15 handle options made in Italy with the finest metals and crystals.
Availability: Ships in 8-10 weeks.