Create a bright and welcoming atmosphere with Summerset. Choose from a variety of bed styles and versatile storage options to create a customized bedroom solution. The updated cottage style pieces finished in an Ivory painted finish provide an open canvas for any style bedding, accessories or paint color. From youth rooms to guest bedrooms, Summerset is sure to fit your needs. Crafted of Poplar Solids and painted Birch Veneers.
- 35W x 2D x 43H
- All our case items taller than 27 inches meet the labeling and stability testing requirements of ASTM International F2057, a voluntary stability standard for clothing storage furniture. We recommend you only purchase dressers and chests that comply with this important
- This product is GREENGUARD Gold Certified & STABILITY VERIFIED – both third-party verified by Underwriters Laboratories.
- All our case items taller than 27 inches include an anchoring kit that meets requirements of ASTM F3096, a voluntary performance standard for furniture tip restraints, along with instructions for installation. We strongly recommend using the tip restraint hardware to securely anchor this product to the wall. In homes where children reside or visit, we advise you to anchor all chests and dressers. To learn how to properly secure any chest or dresser, please visit www.anchorit.gov.
- Drawers feature positive drawer stops and side mounted, ball bearing extension guides.
- Drawers constructed using dovetail joinery.
- Drawer interiors are sanded and stained for a finished drawer interior.
- All beds feature bolt-on rails to ensure secure attachment and to prevent rails from accidentally unhooking.
- Plywood slat rolls included with twin and full size beds to create strong foundation to support mattresses.
- All cases and mirrors include anti-tip hardware for added safety.
- All finishes meet Federal and State Lead Standards.
- Most beds offer low and high rail positions to accommodate underbed storage.
- Meets US Federal Safety Requirements and ASTM standards.
- Meets Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) standards, verified by a CPSC approved 3rd Party Testing Lab.
- Meets California Prop 65 Standards.
- Meets TSCA Standards.